WARNING: May contain opinions
Hi Y'all, I don't know if anyone can help me work this out, i hope so!
I had this weird thing happen a little while back when a "download failure" box came up on my screen. That's odd i thought! So I checked it out and saw that it was a PDF file, That worried me because i had heard that some viruses can come through like that. The File was named: "Mail2.PDF" I checked that out and Mail2 is a Dutch document emailing service. But the strange thing is that it had come from "Haaretz.co.il" which is an Israeli news agency! See why i am flummoxed?
About a week after my hard drive failed. Maybe just a coincidence i suppose. But the weird thing is that it has happened again, and this time i actually found the PDF in "\AppData\Local\Temp\mail2.pdf "
I must confess to doing a lot of research into Zionism and their plans for world domination (which is coming along nicely thank you) but this document relates to Syria and stitching up the Media with an interview with Barbara Walters. Its very odd and "What the fuk is it doing on my hard drive?" Document reads:
Please let me know if you need anything else.
Barbara will be here on the 2nd and the interview will be on the 4th because she is leaving on the 6th so that would give you some time to do the editing.
After doing a major research on the American Media’s coverage on the Syrian issue and the American Society’s perspective of what is happening on the Syrian ground, I have concluded some important
points that might be helpful for the preparation of the upcoming interview with Barbara Walters.
I based my research on online articles written about the Syrian issue, my personal contacts with the American journalists, my father and Syrian expatriates in the States.
The Major points and dimensions that has been mentioned a lot in the American media are:
* The idea of violence has been one of the major subjects brought up in every article. They use the
phrases “the Syrian government is killing its own people”, “Tanks have been used in many cities”,
“airplanes have been used to suppress the peaceful demonstrations” and “Security forces are criminals and bloody”.
· Bloodshed is another subject brought up in the American media. There is no mention of how many “soldiers and security forces have been killed”. They think that bloodshed is done by the government to attack the “innocent civilians” and “peaceful demonstrators”.
Mentioning “armed groups” in the interview is extremely important and we can use “American and British articles” to prove that there are “armed gangs”.
· The American audience doesn't really care about reforms. They won’t understand it and they are not interested to do so. Thus, a brief mention of the reforms done in the past couple of months is more than enough.
· It is very important to mention the huge economical and political transformation that Syria has gone through in the last 11 years. Somehow, there needs to be a clarification that reform started since H.E took the office.
· It is hugely important and worth mentioning that “mistakes” have been done in the beginning of the crises because we did not have a well-organized “police force”.
American Psyche can be easily manipulated when they hear that there are “mistakes” done and now we are “fixing it”. Its worth mentioning also what is happening now in Wall Street and the way the demonstrations are been suppressed by police men, police dogs and beatings.
“Syria doesn’t have a policy to torture people” unlike the USA, where there are courses and schools that specializes in teaching police men and officers how to torture criminals and “outlaws”. For instace,
“the electric chair and killing through injecting an overdose amount of medicine”…etc.
*We can use Abu Ghraib in Iraq as an example.
· The comments that follow any article in the American Media are a very important tool to use in the interview. The Americans now believe that their government has failed two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are asking their government to stop interfering in other countries businesses and sovereignty and to start taking care of the American
Obama popularity’s decline and incline through the past 3 years:
· It is worth mentioning that when Obama asked H.E to step down he himself have had a 70% decrease of his popularity in the States.
· It would be worth mentioning how your personality has been attacked and praised in the last decade according to the media. At one point H.E was viewed as a hero and in other times H.E was the "bad guy". Americans love these kinds of things and get convinced by it.
Facebook and You tube:
This is very important to the American mindset. The fact that Facebook and youtube are open now-especially during the crises- is important.
The International media:
· We should mention that in the first month the international media was allowed in Syria.
Both al Jazeera and al Arabia's offices were open but when they started to manipulate
what is happening and “make up facts”, the Syrian government became more cautious about who will enter the country.
10) Civil war in Syria and the neighboring countries:
We can use Noland and Hillary’s statements encouraging armed groups to not give up their weapons as a “clear” way of asking for a civil war in Syria.
11) The opposition:
* a brief mention of the opposition “figures”. Syria doesn’t have an opposition leader with a “ready” agenda; they are all from the previous generation. The opposition was asked to meet by the Syrian
government but most of them refused to attend. Key Points:
The government’s crackdown, the bloody regime, civil war, security forces and violence,
Tanks, you tube torture clips, Pres. Assad IGNORES the bloodshed and the “help” of other countries and the Arab League”, Army defectors, Robert Fords return to the US for “Security
reasons”, Syria is an authoritarian government.
The Broadcasting hours and channels:
· The interview will be broadcast across ABC News platforms – including World News,Good Morning America, This Week, ABC Radio, a full edition of Nightline, and full-length treatment across the digital space (for ABC News this now includes Yahoo as well –
which means you can reach as many as 100 million people. ABC News and Yahoo recently joined forces – which is another reason why so many people now bring their interviews to us).
The exact dates/times for all these broadcasts depends on when the interview is done.
This is all ABC News - every platform. The entire interview would run on ABC News Digital; "Nightline"
2 von 3 06.02.2012 05:15
will devote an entire broadcast; "World News" at least one night, maybe two; "Good Morning America" a segment; "This Week" a segment. And so on.
Strange Eh? I have found this document online too. I just don't understand how it got on my Hard drive and why would anyone put it there. Any ideas?
Add a Comment