This is a message for all committees of communication of Occupy/Occupii
The Facilitation of the international meetings for action planning in May 2012 and the Action Alternatives and Solutions WG, would like to share 4 info points: 1) Our next general meeting related to this subject will be held on Saturday March 17th at 19:00 UTC on the DRY's mumble http://mumble.democraciarealya.es/index.php?lang=en
NOTE: This pad will become a cute graveyard of excellent proposals if we neglect our responsibility to study them in our assemblies, that is the job of each one (as I understand it, and sorry if this sounded rough).
3) Within this pad there are six or seven simple proposals to carry out in the three ****star days*** of the month of May. On our last meeting we agreed to spread them, it is understood that it is responsibility of each person to carry out the task. Therefore I am doing my part!
- Return to camp in the squares the 12M or 15M
- Flashmob: standing still (or sitting down) quietly for about 3 mins. in squares or public places - in shopping centers, areas of bars, arenas, football stadiums and others but without obstructing the traffic.
-In contrast: Blockades of Public transport means and roads as a measure of pressure, stopping normal traffic
-Alternative to the demonstration 12M Global: reappropriation of public space
- Actions of civil disobedience: do not pay the meter, not paying at the supermarket, for water, gas or light, which is compatible with civil disobedience actions in the internet.
- Send mass emails/tweets individually with a single short sentence to a global target
- "MEMORY Action" To produce a documentary or other summaries (pamphlets, posters, collage) Recalling the achievements so far attained by each assembly> region> country
This list is not an imposition, but only suggestions. They are proposals that came out of assemblies and are now returning to them as queries to satisfy transparency and horizontality.
4) We hold regular WG meetings (details below) where we can answer questions and receive comments / contributions.