WARNING: May contain opinions
1) You must vote if you are unhappy with the system, not voting is seen as a sign of your contentment with the current system.
2) The politicians are the weak link, by empowering them, to talk for us, we leave them open to corruption. The corruptor, knows to steal the voice of a community, he only needs to bribe that 1 voice.
3) Voting for a person, who wants you to give your voice to him and his party, is what we are doing wrong.
4) To end this power game which takes our kids to war, we should vote for a person who stands against the parties in a fair election, one whose only promise will be to return the power of the voice to the people, by setting up electronic voting by text, so we can ALL vote on the issues that affect our lives, instead of some suit with some promises and lies.
5) Once the Orator has shifted the power back to the people, their job would be to maintain the integrity of your vote and to vote in Parliament, the way you in the community tell him to, with your vote on the issue. Your speaker would then vote acording to the majority voice in the community.
6) Your services and administration would remain intact, for the people are the social services.
7) We each have our individual power of voice, by voting for the parties, you are voting for your own voice to be silenced. We should guard it jealously with our lives, our children's future depends upon it.
8) Your Orator as well as having no parliamentary priviledge, will be bound by the Common Law of all Freemen, which is ... NO HARM, NO Loss & NO LIE. Simple and straight forward. No mumbo-jumbo to confuse us with. Every proposal they put to the people, must also abide by Common Law, to stop people from agitating the people to violent thought or action. This will keep our council thinking good thoughts, which will restore the honour the politician sold so cheaply
The reason that we the people will win, is because the polititian will try to convince you that they know better, that you cannot be trusted with deciding matters and that by treating you as a child, who they can silence at will, which hey will say,is better for you, than being given the gift of responsability and authority over your own future. This I know none of us will ever stand for. This is our future really, not war and nuclear devastation.
Peace and Love
yes, but we have to stand firm for our beliefs , a tactical vote just gets us more of the same old system
What about spokes councils- voting on stuff rather than folks as mentioned, previously? folks without computer know how or desire could be part of spoke - all spokes have digital capabilities ---
the solution is direct democracy and anarchism, then the Freeman attitude which is similar to anarchism...but in order to get that Direct Democracy, we need people within the system to implement these kind of democracy...in contrast; people will think, hey, you can do that away from our system(representative democracy) yes, we can, but thats not the point, we can also turn our back to the problem and live our live and be the same problem as always, remember that we want to live in a free or a better society, and yes, this one is not an apocalyptic one, only if one likes it because one had the opportunities and is very content with it, the opposite is to look at the poverty level and see how they get affected by those who live happy in their circles...when all that is analyzed, then yes, we need change, we need direct democracy now! and its better by votes...
Dear Hippie & Friends,
I just created a petition: Bank Of America: Cease from practicing Gentrification in Communities, because I care deeply about this very important issue and hope you find the information part of a Solution for people as well.
I'm trying to collect 100,000 signatures, and I could really use your help.
To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here:
It'll just take a minute!
Once you're done, please ask your friends to sign the petition as well. Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing to spread the word!